Thursday, September 8, 2011

I am ridiculously tired.
Working out will probably not start until Monday afternoon. I'm gonna sleep as much as I can this weekend.
But tomorrow, I'm meeting up with a friend of mine that I haven't seen in like two years. It's pretty exciting.

Also, I will be writing in the style of the article writers of Vanity Fair this whole semester. I had to choose a magazine from a list of seven others to read and pretend to write for for the duration of the semester. I will also be submitting articles to magazines and newspapers to try to get published once I learn how to properly write an article.

I would love to be published. In anything. But hopefully I can pull of being published in style and fashion related magazines and such.

Someday, I will be a writer for a prominent fashion magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment