Monday, November 19, 2012

Stresssss lisstssss.


Making some lists.
Like one for everyday.
And I may have found a subleaser for my apartment in East Lansing!
They would be taking over the lease mid-December.
So, I still need to pay December's rent, but they will take care of the subleasing fee and the whole apartment.

I'm so stoked!

Anyways.
I am trying to figure out my bills and schooling as well as go to work.
It's super draining on top of working over 40 hours a week.

It's extremely stressful, but I'm trying.
I know I can get through this time just like the last super stressful time (two years ago).

I just need a little help.
And I haven't been asking God, so I guess that I should start.

Sometimes I just get so headstrong and stubborn that I forget that I have someone here who can help me and who understands everything that I'm going through.

I like to keep my prayers simple and to the point, so here's this one.

God, its me again.
I need your help.
Please let this subleaser work out.
Please help me figure out my bills and please help me figure out my car.
That thing needs to get fixed.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment